Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Boggus Bonuses.



So- I am a mind reader! No crystals needed. You can too be a mind reader, all you have to do is.... understand the movement of eyebrows.

The brows, lets you know if you should continue to talk or not.

If you notice, when you talk to someone you can see what’s going on here (gesture to the brain) by here (facial movements up and down).

High arched brows, means “Oh you want to hear more!”

No… you just had botox.

But this one here, I’m positive it’s accurate
(Pointing to wrinkle in forehead and upper lip curling)

This is what it says about that person: “I am a phony, pompous, prick, your idea sucks”
Once that face flashes, that’s it, it’s not worthy of a proud deliverance,
So I mumble

And then it just appears that I’m illiterate and deformed.

And somehow the deformed idea becomes the employee of the month’s idea,
And it’s brilliant!

“hey, umm, maybe- uhh, maybe perhaps, we could have maybe a point system?”
(Phony prick look flashed)

But wait, there’s more!
(Employee of the month clears the throat, free of any squeaks)
“HEY-I HAVE IT! WE NEED TO HAVE a…. a…. A POINT SYSTEM!”

“Oh! Yes yes yes! I like that a lot! Hm, great! Let’s do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment