Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thoughts for the day:

photo cred: tess bungay, that time in montreal.

What if the human body was just a torso and a head? With technology becoming so extravagant, are bodies are in less physical demand from a decade ago. What if evolution furthered, and changed the human anatomy to another step. What if your arms, hand, legs, and feet appeared when your mind told you you needed them? The other day, I must have crossed and uncrossed my legs a total of fifty-three times, all within an hour. Sitting down talking to someone, you really don't need your arms it's like they just hang there sometimes. Sometimes, I just don't know what to do with them, so I tie them in a knot, sometimes one hand may cup my chin, as the other hand may be stretched across the table. Weird.

Umbrellas:
I love how when it rains, people bring out their rain "accessories". You see girls who break out the polka dot umbrellas, and what do you know, it matches their headband. Could you imagine using a beach umbrella as a rain umbrella? I love how the younger crowd of men, use the umbrellas like a pimp cane, complete with the swagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment